Standalone HY1 profit of Rs.2.78 crore in FY19-20 at Airan
Airan announced its standalone and consolidated financials for the quarter and half year ended on September 30, 2019 marking a jump in HY1 net as compared to a year ago period.
Company : Airan Limited
Airan Limited earned a total standalone revenue of Rs.26.18 crore in HY1 of FY2019-20 whereas previous year same period it was Rs.22.65 crore.
Standalone PAT for the first 6 months period in 2019-20 stood at Rs.2.78 crore against Rs.2.69 crore in a year ago period. EPS for the same period reached Rs.0.22.
Standalone Q2 financials of Airan in FY2019-20 are as follows:
- Revenue reached Rs.13.23 crore whereas previous year same period it was Rs.12.71 crore.
- Net profit reached Rs.1.39 crore marking a shrink as compared to Rs.1.71 crore in a year ago period.
- EPS was Rs.0.11
Consolidated financials at Airan in FY2019-20 are as follows:
- Q2 revenue reached Rs.13.52 crore whereas previous year same period it was Rs.14.63 crore.
- Q2 PAT was Rs.1.48 crore against Rs.1.76 crore in a year ago period.
- HY1 revenue stood at Rs.26.84 crore while last year corresponding period it was Rs.25.07 crore.
- HY1 PAT reached Rs.2.82 crore as compared to Rs.2.76 crore in a year ago period.
- HY1 EPS was Rs.0.23
|Current Year Upto||Previous Year Upto|