Rs.5.08 crore standalone HY1 PAT for FY19-20 at Veto Switchgears and Cables
Veto Switchgears and Cables announced its standalone and consolidated financials for quarter and half year ended on September 30, 2019 marking depreciation in profit and revenue margins.
Company : Veto Switchgears And Cables Limited
Veto Switchgears and Cables announced its standalone financials for the HY ended 30th September, 2019 showing PAT of Rs.5.08 crore where previous year same period it was Rs.7.91 crore.
Standalone Revenue for the HY1 of FY2019-20 stood at Rs.57.58 crore as compared to Rs.54.65 crore in a year ago period. EPS for the same period reached Rs.2.68.
Following are the standalone Q2 financials at Veto Switchgears and Cables in FY19-20:
- Revenue was Rs.30.81 crore whereas previous year same period it was Rs.28.10 crore.
- PAT reached Rs.2.74 crore as compared to Rs.2.77 crore in a year ago period.
- EPS was Rs.1.44.
By the end of financial year 2018-19, Veto Switchgears and Cables earned total standalone revenue of Rs.115.56 crore and PAT reached Rs.9.33 crore.
Following are the consolidated Q2 and HY1 financials at Veto Switchgears and Cables in FY2019-20:
- Q2 revenue reached Rs.37.27 crore whereas previous year same period it was Rs.57.88 crore.
- Q2 PAT was Rs.2.30 crore as against Rs.2.69 crore in a year ago period.
- Q2 EPS was Rs.1.21 and HY1 stood at Rs.2.08
- HY1 revenue reached Rs.72.91 crore as compared to Rs.115.27 crore in a year go period.
- HY1 PAT stood at Rs.3.94 crore while preceding year corresponding period it was Rs.9.13 crore.
For the financial year 2018-19, consolidated revenue at Veto Switchgears and Cables reached Rs.218.67 crore followed by PAT of Rs.11.57 crore.
|Current Year Upto||Previous Year Upto||Previous