Libas Designs earned standalone Rs.29.21 lacs profit in HY1 of FY19-20
Libas Designs announced its standalone and consolidated financial results for the quarter and half year ended on September 30, 2019 showing decline in revenue and PAT margins.
Company : Libas Designs Limited
In the first half of financial year 2019-20 at Libas Designs, the company earned total standalone revenue of Rs.20.58 crore whereas previous year same period it was Rs.23.86 crore. PAT for the period reached Rs.29.21 lacs as compared to Rs.71.05 lacs in a year ago period. EPS for HY1 was Rs.0.68.
Following are the standalone Q2 financials for FY19-20 at Libas Designs:
- Revenue reached Rs.14.48 crore as against Rs.15.99 crore in a year ago period.
- PAT stood at Rs.24.96 lacs whereas preceding year same period it was Rs.71.18 lacs.
- EPS reached Rs.0.58
By the end of financial year 2018-19, revenue at Libas Designs reached Rs.51.93 crore and PAT reached Rs.1.39 crore.
Consolidated financials for the quarter and half year ended September 30, 2019 are as follows:
- Q2 revenue reached Rs.23.18 crore whereas it was Rs.15.99 crore in a year ago period.
- Q2 PAT stood at Rs.24.96 lacs as compared to Rs.71.18 lacs in a year ago period.
- HY1 PAT was Rs.29.21 lacs while preceding year same period it was 71.05 lacs.
- HY1 revenue was Rs.35.98 crore against Rs.23.86 crore in a year ago period.
For the financial year 2018-19, consolidated PAT was Rs.1.39 crore and revenue reached Rs.63.34 crore.
|Current Year Upto||Previous Year Upto||Previous