Rs.3.10 crore Standalone net at Focus Lighting and Fixtures in HY1 FY19-20
Focus Lighting and Fixtures announced its standalone and consolidated financial results for half year ended September 30, 2019 marking a decrease in revenue and profit compared to previous year corresponding period.
Company : Focus Lighting and Fixtures Limited
Focus Lighting and Fixtures Limited achieved consolidated revenue of Rs.50.81 crore in the first half of FY2019-20 showing decline against Rs.55.05 crore in a year ago period.
Following are the consolidated HY1 financial figures of FY2019-20 at Focus Lighting and Fixtures:
1. Net profit reached Rs.2.06 crore against Rs.5.51 crore in a year ago period.
2. Profit before tax Rs.3.06 crore while preceding year same period it was Rs.8.04 crore
3. EPS is Rs. 2, compared to Rs.16 in the last year corresponding period.
Consolidated PAT at Focus Lighting and Fixtures for the financial year ended 31st March, 2019 stood at Rs.121.75 crore, followed by PBT of Rs.13.43 crore and PAT of Rs.9.75 crore.
Following are the standalone HY1 financial figures of FY2019-20 :
1. Net profit reached Rs.3.10 crore against Rs.5.78 crore in a year ago period.
2. Profit before tax stands at Rs.4.10 crore while last year same period it was Rs.8.30 crore
3. Total revenue earned is Rs.46.81 crore as compared to Rs.52.51 crore in the corresponding period, preceding year.
4. EPS is Rs.3, while last year same period it was Rs.17
The total standalone earnings at Focus Lighting and Fixtures Limited in the financial year 2018-19 was Rs.110.48 crore, PBT stood at Rs.13.40 crore and PAT was Rs.9.73 crore.
|Current Year Upto||Previous Year Upto||Previous Year|