Despite decrease in revenue consolidate profit rise in HY1 FY19-20 at Shree Oswal Seeds
Shree Oswal Seeds and Chemicals announced its standalone and consolidated unaudited financial results for the half year ended on September 30, 2019 marking net profit over Rs.1 core
Company : ShreeOswal Seeds And Chemicals Limited
Standalone revenue for the first 6 months a Shree Oswal Seeds and Chemicals Limited reached Rs.24.64 crore showing decline against Rs.27.33 crore in a year ago period.
Standalone HY1 results of FY2019-20 at Shree Oswal Seeds are as follows:
1. Net profit was Rs.1.24 crore as against the profit of Rs.1.38 crore in previous year same period.
2. PBT reached Rs.1.64 crore while preceding year same period it was Rs.1.86 crore.
3. Loss per share stands at Rs.0.82 as against Rs.0.91 in previous year, same period.
By the end of FY2018-19 Shree Oswal Seeds earned a PAT of Rs.2.16 crore and PBT stood at Rs.2.89 crore.
Following are the consolidated HY1 financial figures of FY2019-20 at Shree Oswal Seeds and Chemicals:
1. Total revenue earned is Rs.46.82 crore against Rs.64.31 crore in a year ago period.
2. Net profit reached Rs.1.76 crore, while last year same period it was Rs.1.72 crore.
3. PBT stands at Rs.2.42 crore as compared to Rs.2.20 crore in preceding year corresponding period.
4. Earnings per share is Rs.1.16, while last year same period it was Rs.1.13
The total consolidated earnings at Shree Oswal Seeds and Chemicals in the financial year 2018-19 was Rs.126.51 crore with PAT of Rs.2.81 crore and PBT of Rs.3.86 crore.
Incorporated in 2002, Madhya Pradesh based ShreeOswal Seeds and Chemicals Limited is an ISO 22000:2005 certified company engaged in the business of production, processing, and sale of different kind of agricultural seeds
|Current Year Upto||Previous Year Upto||Previous Year|